Real money casino mobile apps are the ideal gambling solution for our busy lives.
Since the apps are designed for smartphone devices, they have a user-friendly interface, allowing even a non-technical person to navigate with ease. Great casino apps are available on iOS and Android and can be accessed from anywhere, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
So, if you’re a gambler looking for a mobile casino app worth downloading, you will love our new guide.
We curated a list of five apps with mind-blowing user interfaces and created an easy-to-follow guide for choosing the best apps based on your interests.
Without further ado, let’s get started:
How to choose the ideal mobile casino app
If you’re entirely new to gambling on mobile, you need to learn how to choose the best.
After testing dozens of mobile casino apps, we developed a quick step-by-step guide that will help you get started right away:
- Pick a mobile casino – The first step towards your mobile gambling journey is to pick operators with smartphone apps. This part may seem obvious, but it’s the most important one since it will determine if you need to download an app or use your browser to play. To avoid any surprises, we suggest choosing a casino that gambling experts tested in advance.
- Download the app – Once you picked an operator, you will need to press the download button and install the app on your phone. The installation process may be different depending on the type of phone and operating system you’re using.
- Create a new account – After the installation is complete, you will need to sign up. The registration process is fully digital and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete. Bear in mind that casinos will verify your identity, so you can only provide accurate information that belongs to you.
- Log in on the platform – The casino will confirm your account relatively quickly. Log in using the details you used to register and click the login button to get started.
- Deposit and claim your promotion – Now that you have access to the casino, you need to add a payment method and use it to make a deposit. Most operators offer new players a welcome bonus which you should claim to get more credits to play with.
- Play your favorite games – If you followed every step so far, all that’s left to do is pick a casino game, open it and start gambling.
Now that you fully understand the process behind gambling on your phone, it’s time to move on to our list of top 5 mobile casino apps.
Check it out:
1. Ruby Fortune
Ruby Fortune is one of the most optimized mobile casinos available in the market.
The app’s User Experience is on point, allowing even less tech-savvy people to navigate on it. Also, there aren’t any differences between the desktop and mobile versions, offering you access to all the features you need for a smooth gambling session.
Their app loads quickly even on older devices, and their game collection includes some of the best casino games out there. The only downside is that Ruby Fortune only collaborates with Microgaming, which can limit the game styles you can play.
2. Dunder Casino
Owned by Gaming Innovation Group, Dunder casino is one of the fastest mobile apps available.
Their app runs great on Android devices, and it includes every feature that you could think of. The mobile interface is consistent, keeping all the functionalities of the PC version.
Since the Malta Gaming Authority regulates Dunder casino, you are offered a guarantee that your data is stored securely in an encrypted database.
Join Dunder casino and explore 2760 games, including titles from providers like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Quickspin. The loading time for the games depends on your internet speed, but it shouldn’t take more than 20 seconds to start wagering.
The main downside of Dunder casino is the lack of a VIP club, which may be upsetting for high rollers. Also, their bonus offering isn’t too vast compared to other competitors.
3. Europa Casino
Created in 2003, Europa casino is considered a high payout platform with a 96% cash-out rate.
The mobile app interface is optimized for touchscreen and is compatible with iOS and Android. However, the design is quite old and certainly doesn’t look as crisp as the other apps on our list.
When we tested Europa casino on mobile, we were surprised to discover that they only offer approximately 124 games out of over 900 available on the desktop version. Not to mention that they only provide titles from Playtech, which limits the mobile player from choosing a game that they enjoy.
Although Europa may not have the most visually appealing mobile app and some features are missing, it’s still worth a shot. That’s because they offer a lucrative VIP club and various promotions, including the option to “Refer a friend,” which can be great, especially if you know people that love gambling.
4. Mr. Play
Mr. Play, the casino with the iconic “moustache” branding, has recently released its native mobile app.
The mobile version of Mr. Play is a prime example of a fully optimized smartphone app. The design is simple, intuitive and perfectly scaled for mobile devices. The developers managed to include all the essential features of the desktop app without compromising on graphics quality.
Download the app today and start having fun with over 700 casino games and an all-inclusive sportsbook. Additionally, you can join their loyalty program and get access to special rewards you can receive by wagering a certain amount.
The only downside of Mr. Play is that the customer support is not available 24/7, which can be frustrating if you run into an issue when no agent is connected.
5. Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas is a big player in the casino market, holding the best 2020 mobile operator title.
We know that most awards offered online are not trustworthy, so we decided to test the Leo Vegas app ourselves. It turns out that the casino deserves its “King of mobile” status.
The interface is clean and easy to navigate, with a custom recommendation algorithm that shows you games based on your gaming preferences. The app offers access to over 2100 titles, including slots, live dealers and a sportsbook with in-play betting.
If you want to experience the ultimate mobile casino app, you definitely need to try Leo Vegas. Their business focus is oriented towards mobile development, and they are considering implementing special deals for smartphone users.
The disadvantage of using this operator is the lack of bonus variety, limiting the players who want to get a better deal from the very beginning. However, the available promotions have a relatively easy-to-complete playthrough requirement, so it should help you kickstart your adventure anyway.
We really hope you enjoyed our ultimate list of the best real money mobile casino apps.
Now we would like to hear your opinion:
Which app are you going to try first?
Are you going to use a bonus platform to make a more informed decision? Or maybe you want to manually go through all the casino apps and choose the one you like most.
Either way, you can let us know by writing a comment down below right away.