This is the official combination file/ firmware(flash file) for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Android phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F combination/factory binary or service flash file (ROM, firmware) can be useful in software-related cases.
Below are some of the servicing functions you can do with a Samsung Combination / Eng (Service)Firmware.
- To remove Google Account FRP(Factory Reset Protection) lock
- Enable ADB/Fastboot access on the locked Samsung phone using the ENG S.boot file
- To remove the Samsung Account lock or Samsung Factory Reset Protection
- Troubleshooting of your Samsung Galaxy device
- Restoring to factory defaults
- It enables the Service menu / Test mode to test the Samsung device.
- A combination file can be used to downgrade the Android version.
- Fix the device does not have the key-DRK issue.
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Fix a device stuck on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Serial Number, and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung Combination file to your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Combination Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Here are the links to the factory binary/combination firmware/flash file for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
|Name||Galaxy S7 Edge|
|Android Version||6.0 Marshmallow|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!