This is the official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat, 5.0 Lollipop, and 6.0.1 Marshmallow stock firmware/ROM(Flash file) for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD.
The flash file for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD is necessary when you want to perform any of the following software-related tasks:
- Upgrade/Update your Samsung Galaxy phone’s firmware.
- Reinstall the stock ROM that was officially installed.
- Unroot your Samsung Android device.
- Fix software issues that cause your device OS(Operating System) and apps to hang or misbehave.
- Fix unknown baseband error.
- Fix Samsung devices that are in a boot loop like hanging on the Samsung logo or rebooting continually.
- Use the firmware for Android development purposes.
- Remove malware, virus, and spyware from your Samsung device and more.
To flash the firmware to your Samsung device, we made a comprehensive Samsung Android firmware flashing tutorial using Odin. You will need to read that post to be able to flash firmware successfully to any Samsung Android device.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD Stock ROM Firmware(Flash File)
Here are the links to the stock firmware/flash file for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD Stock ROM Firmware(Flash File) with the latest Android version available.
|Android Version||4.4.2 Kitkat|
|Android Version||5.0 Lollipop|
|Android Version||6.0.1 Marshmallow|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions, or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!