This is the Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9060M full repair / 4 file stock firmware.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9060M full repair / 4 file firmware(ROM) can be useful in fixing software-related issues.
Below are some of the flashing operations you can do with a Samsung repair / 4 files full firmware.
- Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
- Restoring to factory defaults
- Fix stuck, hang or stopping in recovery mode.
- Remove/replace custom recovery like TWRP, Philz, CWM etc
- Fix a device stuck/hang on the Samsung logo.
- Fix or repair IMEI, Baseband, Serial Number, WiFi, Bluetooth and other connectivity related IDs
- Repair Knox
- Fix software issues causing high temperature on device
- Change CSC of your Samsung device
- Update Android version.
- Fix Camera issues on Samsung phones.
- Fix storage space full error on Samsung phones.
- To fix slow operation of Samsung device.
- Fix sensors error on Samsung.
- Fix applications stop working.
- Delete/wipe userdata(hardreset), cache, pattern or password.
- Remove root/root access on Samsung.
- Fix software related sound problems.
Before you continue, here are two important posts you should check out.
- To flash the firmware: Read the tutorial on how to flash the Samsung stock firmware/flash file via Odin
- Check the Samsung firmware compatibility codes page.
- Samsung firmware country/region, carrier/network provider and language letter codes.
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9060M Repair 4 Files Full Firmware (ROM)
Here are the download links to the Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9060M full repair/4 files firmware (ROM).
|Android Version||4.4.4 Kitkat|
We would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions or complaints(if any).
Before you go, please share the post and also subscribe to our blog notification/email to stay updated. Thank you!