The first things every Samsung user will want to know or search before flashing their Samsung phone through any tool for flashing Samsung phones are, where to download Samsung stock flash files/firmwares, how to install Samsung USB drivers for flashing, how to download Odin tool, and most importantly, how to enter or boot into Download Mode on Samsung phones.
Booting into the Download mode on Samsung devices is the primary way of getting access to the device for flashing related tasks. To flash/install or update the firmware on your Samsung phone, your only pathway is the Download mode.
As you may already know, booting into the download mode on Samsung devices will need us to use hardware keys combinations that includes the Home button, Power button and Volume Down button.
If you fast forward to this era, you’ll notice that the Home button is almost completely gone because phone manufacturers want more bezel-less screen smartphones with immersive displays without any waste of space on the screen. That’s why we have more Samsung devices with bezel-less screens and no home buttons which are always down in the middle of the screen.
Apart from the Home button trend being cut out, Samsung had to add a Bixby button which is needed on some models with other key combos to boot into the Samsung Download mode.
But. most recent Samsung Smartphones don’t even have the Bixby button as well.
Here’s a quick question.
Why would you or anyone want to boot or enter download mode on a Samsung phone without using the hardware keys/physical buttons?
Well, this tool will save you the stress of booting into download mode on Samsung devices with bad or faulty hardware keys and also other devices with good keys but a little hard to enter the Download mode.
How To Enter Samsung Download Mode Without Hardware Keys or Buttons
If you want to know how you can boot into the Download mode on Samsung Android phones without the hardware keys combinations like Bixby button, Home key and Volume down, here’s what you need to do.
You need a small tool called Samsung 300K Tool. The Samsung 300K Tool is a small windows PC software/utility that allows you to boot your Samsung Smartphone and tablets into the download mode without pressing the physical keys/buttons like Home key, Bixby, and Volume buttons.
- Make sure your computer Anti-virus is temporarily disabled because most windows PC Anti-virus softwares detect it as a virus and move it to quarantine.
- Install the Samsung USB drivers for Windows on your PC
- Download the Samsung 300K Tool.zip and unzip it.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the Samsung 300K Tool.exe file.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer using a USB cable. You’ll see “Phone detected” message in Samsung 300K tool window.
- Since your Samsung phone has been detected, click on the Resistance/USB port Image on the left of the Samsung 300K Tool window.
- Your Samsung phone will boot/enter Download mode automatically without pressing any keys.
- You will see a notification on the Samsung 300K Tool screen saying “PHONE IN DOWNLOAD MODE NOW ::–))
- That’s all, you can proceed with the firmware flashing process or whatever you intend to do via the Samsung Download mode.
That’s how easy it’s to boot into Download mode on a Samsung smartphone or Table without pressing the physical regular hardware buttons to boot into download mode.
Also, there are other more powerful tools like Miracle Box, EFT, Chimera, Octoplus etc that can do the same and more like booting into recovery mode or download mode without hardware buttons, removing screen locks, removing FRP lock, network locks, write/read cert and EFS, and many powerful features.
But the Samsung 300K Tool is free and small in size with a specific function unlike other premium/paid tools listed above.
I hope you’ll find this simple tool useful when it comes to booting your Samsung phones into DOWNLOAD modes.