Hello dear readers!
We don’t only care about sharing free Samsung flash files or stock firmwares on our blog, we also deeply care about your health and what matters most to you.
Without you, we won’t be here.
In this regard, we are writing down some of the most important information you need to know to protect yourself and others around you from the deadly COVID-19/Corona Virus.
Don’t worry, all the details will be as simple as flashing a stock firmware to your Samsung Galaxy device via Odin.
First of all,what’s Corona virus or COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is deadly and infectious disease that’s caused by a new virus.
When you have been infected, you’ll have respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19 or Corona Virus?
Note that, one may have been infected with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms.
Once a person is infected or gets the Corona disease, here are some of the most common symptoms.
- Dry cough and in severe or emergency cases,
- Difficulty or trouble in breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
How do you prevent or protect yourself from COVID-19/Corona Virus?
Like they always say, prevention is better than cure. Safety precautions comes first.
So, how do I prevent or protect myself from the deadly Corona virus disease or COVID-19?
Since this virus spreads easily by contact with an infected person, the best way to prevent getting the COVID-19 virus is self-isolation. Apart from that, here are the most important measures to take to keep yourself and family safe from this deadly pandemic that’s a respecter of no man.
- Stay at home if you can. It’s very important !
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, kindly seek medical care as soon as possible
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Use a hand sanitiser as often as possible
- Wear a safety mask to protect your nose and mouth
- Wear hand gloves
- Don’t touch your eyes or face with bare hands or hand gloves or put your hands into your mouth
- Cough into your elbow instead of the open or your palm hands
- Maintain a social distancing of at least 1 metre (3 feet) between yourself and others, especially anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- When greeting, avoid physical contact with the hands but instead wave, bow or nod.
- Avoid over close public gatherings like clubs, religious gatherings, meetings etc unless you’re a health worker or emergency worker.
- Avoid too much body contact or closeness when using a public transport
- Wash your hands after using touching public stuffs like door handles, elevators, ATM machines etc
- When coughing or sneezing in public, use a tissue and dispose off immediately.
- Avoid spitting in public
- Share the news and preventive measures to others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces
So, what if you have the Corona Virus or COVID-19, can it be cured?
Unfortunartely, there is no specific medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). People may need supportive care to help them breathe.
The best thing you could do for yourself and loved ones is to stay safe and take care of yourself with the COVID-19 prevention and safety tips above.
Information is power! Please share this post with your friends and protect the world by staying safe by staying at home if you can.
The most complicated part of this is; those who have it don’t know and infect others who don’t know until they also infect others because the symptoms don’t just show up at once.
This is what cripples those who take very serious health information like this with a pinch of salt.
Stay safe! Always seek medical attention or care if you have any symptoms and stay updated via your local health info sources.
More help can be found at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website(CDC.GOV) and the World Health Organisation Website